This submit is concerning the newest updates on the Dubai Visa for Nigerians. In the previous couple of months, there have been a number of updates concerning Dubai visas for Nigerians. Nonetheless, there isn’t any official assertion from the United Arab Emirates authorities but concerning these newest developments. In case you are planning to go to Dubai, this text is for you.
Dubai Updates Within the Final One 12 months
These are a few of the latest updates concerning the Dubai visa for Nigeria. These are a few of the updates under:
Dubai Visa Ban For Nigerians
Early 2021, there was hearsay that Dubai is not giving visas to Nigerians. The United Arab Emirates authorities has denied such claims. There was no formal ban, however we skilled an increase within the charge of refusal and denial charge for Nigerians.
Newest Updates: Nigerians can apply for Dubai Visas, nonetheless, Dubai continues to be rejecting some purposes.
Delay in Processing Dubai Visa
Often, Dubai visas processing takes between 24 hours to 72 hours. With the latest updates, processing a Dubai visa now takes between 3 to 7 days. The processing days depends upon the kind of visa.
Newest Replace: The processing days for Dubai Visa continues to be between 3 to 7 working days.
Excessive Charge of Denial
Prior to now, the Dubai visa is likely one of the best to get in Nigeria. The acceptance charge is sort of 99 per cent. Nonetheless, within the second/third quarter of 2021, there was a big improve within the variety of Dubai visa denials for Nigerians. It was nearly like a 30 per cent acceptance charge.
Newest Updates: Within the final six months, there’s been a rise within the rejection charge of Dubai visas for Nigerians. Nonetheless charge of denial has lowered considerably.
Denial of Dubai Visa for Nigerian Male Who’re Beneath 35 Years
Over the previous couple of weeks, there’s additionally a brand new replace concerning Nigerian males which can be 35 years and under. We additionally seen a pattern for single Nigerian males who are usually not married. The speed of rejection is over 95 per cent. The one exception is males under 35 who’re married or travelling within the firm of their dad and mom or household. Married males who’re under 35 years have been granted Dubai visas. However the majority of males below 35 years have been denied the Dubai visa.
Newest Replace: Males under 35 years can now apply for a Dubai visa.
No direct Flight from Nigeria to Dubai
One other associated replace concerning travelling to Dubai is the ban on direct flights from Nigeria to Dubai. Early this yr, there was a ban on direct flights from Nigeria to Dubai. The Nigerian authorities and airways flying from Nigeria to Dubai didn’t meet the requirement for the Speedy PCR take a look at facility. It’s the new commonplace requirement for airways flying to Dubai. Along with the common covid take a look at carried out, the airways are mandated to hold out one other take a look at on passengers flying into Dubai.
Newest Updates: For the reason that ban of direct flights from Nigeria to Dubai. Most individuals can solely journey from Nigeria to Dubai By means of Cotonou and Ghana. As of October 2021, There may be nonetheless no direct flight from Nigeria to Dubai. Nonetheless, you’ll be able to journey to Dubai by Kenya Airways, However you must be certain that the airline can be having an extended layover. That is to provide room for the immediate take a look at on the airport.
Non Issuance of Work Allow to Nigerians
One other latest growth is the problem of Dubai work permits for Nigerians. Tons of of individuals are denied work visas. Dubai Authorities has denied not granting work permits to Nigerians. However we seen the UAE shouldn’t be at present renewing nor giving work permits for a lot of Nigerians. A lot of the purposes acquired rejected. Getting a piece visa in Dubai has turn out to be more durable than ever. That is for Nigerian residents in Dubai. It doesn’t matter how lengthy you’ve gotten been working in Dubai, Dubai was not granting
Newest Replace: As of October 2021, the vast majority of Nigerians residing in Dubai are nonetheless discovering it onerous to course of or renew Dubai work permits.
Additionally Learn: What Nigerians Travelling to Dubai By means of Cotonou Are Going By means of
Doable Causes for these developments
- Enhance in Crime Actions by Some Nigerians: Some individuals have attributed it to the latest legal actions by some Nigerians residing within the United Arab Emirates. One of many circumstances is the Hush Pet cyber-criminal case. Hush Pet is at present in a federal jail in america of America. He’s at present dealing with a number of legal prices. Some individuals claimed a few of the visa difficulties Nigerians are experiencing could also be associated to those latest legal actions.
- Cultism Actions by Some Nigerians: One other latest growth is a excessive improve in cultism actions and gang wars by some Nigerians within the United Arab Emirates. These actions have left some individuals lifeless and others injured. These might also be associated.
- Some Nigerians have been Tagged International Sponsors of Terrorism: Someday in 2021, some outstanding Nigerians have been tagged world sponsors of terrorism. Additionally, this may occasionally by some means be linked to the latest visa ban for Nigerians.
- Points with the Federal Authorities: There’s a pending difficulty between the Federal Authorities of Nigeria and the United Arab Emirate authorities. This difficulty continues to be pending that subsequently led to the banning of direct flights to Dubai from Nigeria.
- Scale back The Variety of Nigerians Coming to UAE: This may occasionally even be an try to scale back the variety of Nigerians coming to the UAE looking for greener pasture.
Issues to Do To Keep away from Dubai Visa Ban
- Do a Social Media Audit: All the time make sure you do a social media audit on all of your social media pages. Make sure that your profile doesn’t counsel you’re into any unlawful actions. Additionally, guarantee your web page doesn’t help any type of legal exercise.
- You Could Journey With Your Household: One of many best methods to get a Dubai visa is to journey within the firm of your partner, older siblings or dad and mom. It has turn out to be a positive approach to get a Dubai visa.
- Apply from A Trusted Agent: Dubai often blacklists brokers whose purchasers are on a wished record or whose shopper has completed one thing up to now. Making use of from such brokers might result in visa rejection. All the time make sure you apply from trusted brokers with excessive integrity. Beneath is the record of trusted Dubai Brokers in Nigeria.
In case you are nonetheless in Nigeria, this isn’t the perfect time to journey to Dubai looking for jobs. You might also must droop visiting Dubai for now if you happen to would not have one thing essential to do in Dubai. With these latest updates, You’ll be able to nonetheless apply in your common vacationer visas. Vacationer visas are at present being granted to Nigerians as of October 2020. Nonetheless if you’re planning to journey, kindly comply with the above suggestions for the perfect methods to get Dubai in Nigeria.